is proud to offer you its services for rapid development and online support of Oracle-based Internet-enabled applications.
- We are speaking English.
- We can build any website with short amount of time.
- We are using Skype for online support.
- In emergency you can reach us 24 hours a day!
- We are proud to offer a unique service for Oracle development using
Dynamic PSP on an Application Service Provider ('ASP'), basis.
This allows you to use Dynamic PSP easily, simply and cheaply.
You can then move development in-house whenever it suits you.
- We are looking for Investment Projects.
- We provide complete online support and development cycle for Oracle-based
Internet applications, including:
- Oracle (all versions) installation
- Remote online Oracle administration, performance tuning, problem
- Apache installation and configuration
- JSP and PSP products installation and configuration
- Functional application specifications
- Security policy design and implementation
- Database design, tuning and implementation
- Website design
- Website functionality implementation
- We also offer an online support for Oracle 11g, Oracle XE, Oracle10g, Oracle8i, Oracle9iDB, Oracle9iAS/OAS4,
Apache, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP, Linux, PL/SQL,
- Our technologies and expertise were used for several projects including:
- We are committed to top quality of our deliverables and total customer satisfaction regardless the size or complexity of the project.
- We was started from Oracle 5 version for DOS and Oracle's version from first IBM clusters.
- We have the best prices !
- You pay nothing until we will understood that we can solve your problem.
- You pay nothing for first 15 minutes of consulting.
- We keep back all delays even yours or ours.
- We have hourly rates for consulting:
- Between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. MSK : - $99 per/hour.
- Between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. MSK : - $169 per/hour.
- $100 per/hour for the long terms contract
Dynamic PSP Contacts
Current contact options include sending e-mail with questions and
problem descriptions to our support or development teams.
call me on Skype